UPDATE: COVID-19 Outpatient Mental Health Changes – March, 2021
All facilities of the South Carolina Department of Mental Health continue to take precautions to protect patients, residents, and staff from exposure to COVID-19.
In order to do so, SCDMH outpatient mental health centers and clinics are following these guidelines:
- Face masks are REQUIRED – if you do not have one, one will be provided to you.
- You must have a TEMPERATURE CHECK upon entry.
- You must observe PHYSICAL DISTANCING with others in accordance with current CDC guidelines.
- Any visitor who is NOT a patient or accompanying a patient MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT.
- All Centers continue to offer visits by secure telephone and video if you prefer them to in-person visits. To learn more, talk to your Center or Clinic staff.
- If you have questions about these guidelines, call your Center or Clinic staff. Click here for Center and Clinic phone numbers.