NOTICE: COVID-19 Outpatient Mental Health Changes
Effective FRIDAY, MARCH 20, all outpatient mental health centers and clinics are changing operations to help keep patients, staff, and our community healthy and prevent further spread of the Covid-19 virus.
Here’s what that means for patients:
- If you have a routine (scheduled) appointment, a member of our staff will call you to discuss options for your current needs - either by phone or possibly secure video - so that you will not need to come in person. Staff will explain how telephone and telehealth visits work.
- If you have an appointment by phone or telehealth, your information will be secure and private, just as with an in-person visit.
- We will remain open for emergencies, and to provide scheduled injections.
- If you are not sure when your next appointment is, or have general questions, please CALL AND TALK TO STAFF, DO NOT COME TO THE CENTER: Click here for phone numbers to Centers and clinics.
- Our Assessment Mobile Crisis/CCRI Team staff will continue to respond to crises in the community. To reach your local team, call (833) 364-2274.
Remember, these are precautions to help limit patient and staff exposure to the Coronavirus in our community. We must all do our part to keep our families, friends, and neighbors safe and healthy.