This toolkit has been created to share easily accessible informative materials pertaining to mental health.
- Governor's Proclamation: Mental Health Month, May 2020
- Sample Proclamation - Encourage your community to recognize May as Mental Health Month (download Word document)
- News Release - SCDMH Marks Mental Health Month Amidst Covid-19 Pandemic
Handouts: free to download, print and distribute:
- DMH Brochure
- Church Bulletin - full page (2 sided)
- Church Bulletin - 5” x 8” (2 sided)
- Social Media Photo:
Mental Health Month Activities/Virtual Events:
Aiken-Barnwell Mental Health Center (ABMHC):
- Take the Mental Health Challenge with the 31 Day Mental Health Challenge Calendar.
- Be sure to check out the Self-Care Activity Calendar from Aiken-Barnwell.
- Aiken Barnwell has created a great activity to pass the time with loved ones: Self-Care Bingo!
- Working from Home? ABMHC has some great tips.
- ABMHC Church Bulletin 2020 – pass it along!
- ABMHC is sharing handmade messages of hope - can YOU find one? Join Aiken Barnwell's Mental Health Rocks event! Click for flyer!
Beckman Center for Mental Health Services (BCMHS):
- BCMHS will hold a live video conference to respond to questions/concerns from Faith-Based Community Leaders regarding the mental health impacts of COVID- 19, mental wellness tips, self-care, and how to access services. Wednesdays from Noon-2pm and again at 6pm-7:30pm starting May 6th, 2020. Click for More information.
- BCMHS school-based clinicians will continue treatment with their existing students. However, if you feel we could be of assistance to your family during this time please reach out to us at (803)276-8000 or visit the BCMHS website at https://beckmancenter.com. Click for resources to assist with talking to your children and managing your family’s mental health during this time. Flyer