COVID-19 and DMH Nursing Homes
SCDMH Operates 4 nursing homes:
- Tucker Nursing Care Center – Roddey Pavilion – Community Nursing Home (Columbia)
- Tucker Nursing Care Center – Stone Pavilion – Veterans Nursing Home (Columbia)
- Richard M. Campbell Nursing Home – Veterans Nursing Home (Anderson)
- Veterans Victory House – Veterans Nursing Home (Walterboro)
Staff have contacted families by phone and letter, and have met (and will continue to meet) with our residents to ensure they are aware of developments. If you have questions, please contact the specific nursing home:
Following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), SC Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC), and SCDMH’s Long-term Care Medical Team DMH Long-term Nursing Care Centers are immediately suspending resident visits until further notice, effective Friday, March 13, with the exception of end-of-life visits ONLY. This is out of an abundance of caution for our residents.
- Tucker - Roddey - (803) 737-5347
- Tucker - Stone - (803) 737-5371
- Richard M. Campbell - (864) 261-6734
- Veterans Victory House - (843) 538-3000
Staff will follow-up with families by phone and letter if/when visitation restrictions have been changed or lifted.