Premiering our new video – “Success”
- S.C. Mental Health Commission Meeting - Oct 6
- State Planning Council Meeting - Sept 20
- News Release: SCDMH Launches New Online Mental Health Screener for SC Kids
- SC Mental Health State Planning Council 2023 Meeting Dates
- Called S.C. Mental Health Commission Meeting - Sept 8
- News Release: Mental Health Month – Celebrating HOPE, Continuing the Work
- SCDMH to Expand Mobile Crisis Services.
- Study finds South Carolina to be the most accessible to Deaf and Hard of Hearing for Mental Health Services – Read more!
- Mental Health Commission Names SCDMH Interim Director
- SCDMH Division of Public Safety Receives National Reaccreditation.
- View the 2023 Commission schedule here.
- No matter how challenging the times, you are not alone in South Carolina. SCDMH and the South Carolina Department of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Services have teamed up to offer a safe, easy and free service that allows you to anonymously take a Self-Check Questionnaire and connect with a professional counselor who can offer guidance, support, and resources to help connect you with mental health and addiction services. We are ready to help if you are overwhelmed by COVID-19 challenges, feeling overly stressed or anxious, coping with a natural disaster, struggling with addiction, feeling depressed and don't know where to turn. Visit https://hope.connectsyou.org/ to submit a questionnaire today.
If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis, contact DMH's Mobile Crisis Team, statewide, toll-free, 24/7. Call 833-364-2274
SC Department of Mental Health Administration Building
2414 Bull Street, Columbia, SC 29201
Administration Building Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Due to COVID-19, the building is closed to visitors until further notice.
Closed on State Holidays