Premiering our new video – “Success”
- S.C. Mental Health Commission Meeting - Dec 1
- We’re holding THREE November Hiring Events in Columbia – check out the flyer to learn more!
- S.C. Mental Health Commission Meeting - Nov 3
- News Release: SCDMH Launches New Online Mental Health Screener for SC Kids
- SC Mental Health State Planning Council 2023 Meeting Dates
- Study finds South Carolina to be the most accessible to Deaf and Hard of Hearing for Mental Health Services – Read more!
- Mental Health Commission Names SCDMH Interim Director
- SCDMH Division of Public Safety Receives National Reaccreditation.
- View the 2023 Commission schedule here.
If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis, contact DMH's Mobile Crisis Team, statewide, toll-free, 24/7. Call 833-364-2274
SC Department of Mental Health Administration Building
2414 Bull Street, Columbia, SC 29201
Administration Building Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Due to COVID-19, the building is closed to visitors until further notice.
Closed on State Holidays