Medical RecordIf you would like to request a copy of your or your child’s medical record, you should contact the SCDMH facility directly where services were provided.
A written request form, Form M-450D, is needed to process your request for records.

Completed request forms should be sent to the attention of the “Medical Records Custodian” to the facility address where services were provided.

Names and addresses of SCDMH Mental Health Centers and Clinics can be found at:

Names and addresses of SCDMH Hospitals can be found at:

See the SCDMH Notice of Privacy Practices for more information,

Additional Forms are located at

Resources to Request Medical Records:

Form M-450D

Download and complete form M-450D.

Find Mental Health Center Address

Mail or deliver the completed form M-450D to the facility where services were provided.